Totley Yard Sale - Sunday 6th April

Hi does anyone know when this event is on? I know it was on about April time last year and wondered if anyone knew the date?

Hi it's on the 6th April starting at 10am and finishing at 2pm.

On Sunday the 6th April, the resisdents of Totley are having another Yard Sale.

There are normally a good number of households that get involved and there will be plenty of bargins to be had.

The sale starts at 10am and finishes at 2pm. For a map of participating households will be available on the morning of the sale from 75 Westview Lane and other venders on the day.

Didn't know they had one before. Sounds like a good idea. Nice to see many of the residents participating.

Hi could anyone tell me roughly where Totley St is please and is there a bus that goes up there?Thanks

Hi Totley is an area of Sheffield, there are quite a few households participating at the table top and maps can be purchased on the day to let you know the locations of the houses that are on the sale. The last sale was a great success and roughly 30 houses were involved located all over Totley, so make sure you wear comfy shoes on the day if you plan to walk round. Although it is always a good idea to have transport at the ready incase you buy lots of bargains and need to get them home. There is the number 97 bus that you can get from town that will bring you into Totley and there will be signs up on the day to direct you.

Hi, how do you find out about taking part as a seller?

Hi, The sale starts at 10am and finishes at 2pm.

For a map of participating households will be available on the morning of the sale from 75 Westview Lane and other venders on the day.

I will know more nearer the time so I will add any additional info them.

Just a reminder that The Totley Yard Sale is on this coming Sunday.

It starts at 10am.

Come and grab a bargain, loads of households are taking part.

Number 97 bus.

Just a reminder that the Totley Yard Sale is taking part this Sunday. Starts 10am till 2pm.

Keep your fingers crossed for some sunshine!!