What are they protecting us from - LVPS?

Hi I'm after info on an elusive organisation called Loxley Valley Protection Society.

From what I can gather they are a self-appointed group of people who have decided it's their job to protect Loxley Valley, but from what and why is unclear, also they don't appear to have a contact number, so if anyone has one I'd be really grateful if you'd let me have it.

Any info on them would be good, for instance does anyone know anything they have actually protected Loxley Valley from please. where, when they meet, their remit, how you can view minutes of their meetings etc They seem to make themselves very busy, but seem impossible to get hold of.

Thanks in advance for any help

After a quick google it would appear that they oppose any attempt to turn run down, derelict buildings in the area in to viable businesses or accommodation.

At the end of the day if you live in an area that has nice countryside then you too will oppose any development

Yes people agree more houses need to be built, just not on there green space

At the end of the day if you live in an area that has nice countryside then you too will oppose any development

Give ovver lad

Nimby's then.

This.

Mmmmmmmmeeeeesssssssaaaaaaaggggggeeeeee

There, I lengthened message to at least ten characters as requested

yeah, it was a waste of money building roads out that far.

We should let you travel around on an unsurfaced dirt track.

so the people that live there currently, i presume live in the naturally formed caves that dot the landscape? :hihi:

so the people that live there currently, i presume live in the naturally formed caves that dot the landscape? :hihi:

That made me chuckle!

Seriously though can anyone point to anything they've actually prevented from happening, or anything they've saved the valley from?

The google list includes planning applications that have been refused after their participation in objection.

Have a read.