Food Recommendations on Ecclesall Road Please

My housemate and I are making it our duty to go to a few restaurants on Ecclesall road as we've never been before!

Any recommendations? :)

All Siam Thai restaurant is the only one I can recommend. In my view there's quite a bit of overpriced, under quality going on for food on that street.

All Siam is great. We went to Juke and Loe a couple of weeks ago and while it was quite good, as noted above we thought it overpriced for what it was. The Ashoka is an old favourite and still as good as ever.

Edited to add - Nonna's. I know it gets a lot of bad press on here but the food is good and their earlybird pasta offer is exceptionally good value.

Edited by lectrolove

All Siam is great. We went to Juke and Loe a couple of weeks ago and while it was quite good, as noted above we thought it overpriced for what it was. The Ashoka is an old favourite and still as good as ever.

Forgot about Ashoka, no issues there. Only been a couple of time but the food is decent.

We've had lots of good meals at Italian Kitchen in the past. And its worth checking Groupon before you go because they usually have something on offer on there too!

There's the Mediteranian just off Ecclesall Road which is pretty good and also Pierres.

Juke and Loe is excellent! Lovely staff and great food, it's towards the finer side of dining but definitely worth it in my opinion. :)

Thank you all for your recommendations! We're super excited to try all these lovely places :)

Not forgetting the Miller and Carter if you can get in that is, it's always very busy but this is at the very top of Ecclesall Road before you get to Abbey Lane.

I can recommend Maranello's, opposite the Berkeley Precinct.

Very cosy atmosphere, friendly staff, nice food at reasonable prices. Not at all pretentious.

Juke and Loe is excellent! Lovely staff and great food, it's towards the finer side of dining but definitely worth it in my opinion. :)

Another recommendation for this place - exceptional cooking. Much better than The Milestone which I tried in the same week.

I'd also recommend the new Italian on Sharrow Vale Road . . I can't remember the name but it's close to Ottos.