Supercars in the City - Sheffield City Centre - 29th July 2012

Great first event, thought it went very well and hope it's back next year.

Went to this today, it was a great event. It couldve done with a bit more publicity but sure that will be improved on for a future date. The only niggle for me personally was the cost of being in some of the cars, £40+ to go out in some of em. Couldve been a bit more reasonably priced for lower income families etc but hopefully the charity made a lot of money. How about more cars next time? Maybe more classic cars or american vehicles?

Took the kids down to this. They got photos in a few cars and had a great time. Shame my 2 yr old didn't like the revving but that will change when he's older. We only went to the Barkers Pool site. We were there about an hour. I saw the event on here and haven't seen any other advertising. For a first time event it seemed pretty well organised. My son and nephew will be talking about this for weeks :)

took my nephew down to this and he requested a ride in the Nissan GTR! Wow! What a car! Would definitely attend if this happens again.:thumbsup:

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that we managed to raise in excess of £2,500 on the day for Bluebell Wood. We are hugely pleased with this amount and thank you all for coming along to support the event.

The photos and videos are being updated on the website as I get new batches through and I'll write an event report as well to put on the site soon.

We are looking to plan another of these events next year, so keep your eyes peeled. :thumbsup:

http://www.supercarsinthecity.com

Edited by SupercarCity