Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

If you were really serious you'd quit your job...

Probably not that likely to change days in the near future, but I'll definitely get back to you if we do.

Thursday lunchtimes at Goodwin. V friendly, easy level. 1230-130 £1. PM me

Do you still play Thursday lunchtimes?

Do you still play Thursday lunchtimes?

Yes, we're still on. Some weeks on some off, but trying to get a regular set of players together. PM me with an email address. A

Yes, we're still on. Some weeks on some off, but trying to get a regular set of players together. PM me with an email address. A

Yes will send a PM now!

Looking for players to play at goals on a monday night at 6.15 every week drop me a message if intrested

Putting together a regular group playing at Goals on Thursday nights, 8.30. Got a couple of spaces for anyone who wants to play regularly, but not competitively. We're all ages and abilities, from early twenties to 40ish, and it's only for a laugh and some exercise. Would be about £6 a week, PM me if interested.

Are you still looking for players on a Thursday? i play once a week and i'm look for second game. I can't private message you because i have just joined the forum for this reason. I am in my thirties but a fairly decent player, or i used to be anyway!

Are you still looking for players on a Thursday? i play once a week and i'm look for second game. I can't private message you because i have just joined the forum for this reason. I am in my thirties but a fairly decent player, or i used to be anyway!

Yeah, could do with a player tomorrow (and every week), 8.30 ko. We'll be in reception from about 8.20, I'll be wearing a black Barcelona top.

Yeah, could do with a player tomorrow (and every week), 8.30 ko. We'll be in reception from about 8.20, I'll be wearing a black Barcelona top.

I'll be there at 8.20. Cheers, Nick.

Hi all, we have a team that plays Mondays at goodwin (sheffield UNI), opposite from the cancer hospital on A57, near Childrens Hospital.

Its 5 a side and we are in the premiership, but recently we have been struggling to get a consistent team each week.

looking for a decent outfield player, ideally more of a striker, but its 5 a side so not overly important.

KO is Monday evenings, usually between 6pm-9pm. £5 a game. PM or text me if you are interested 07739 185853. We are actually playing tonight at 8:25 if you wanted to come down and play/cheer us on haha.

Casual 5-a-side Thursday lunchtimes at Goodwin looking for players. 1230-1330. PM me.

Brand new 5 a side league in the heart of sheffield for over 35s.

Fantastic facilities, we are based at the umix centre which has state of the art 4g pitches,changing rooms, rest rooms, refreshment area

Friendly atmosphere

Qualified referees

FA approved match balls.

Games will take place from march 21st 2018 every wednesday after between 19.00-21.00. 35 minute matches at a charge of £30 per team.

Please contact if you would either like to join as an individual player or as a team. Our email address is sheffieldover35fives@gmail.com

we are happy to answer any questions

---------- Post added 22-02-2018 at 12:31 ----------

new 5 a side leagues for over 35s. contact sheffieldover35fives@gmail.com for more info

Looking for a keeper for my 7 a side team. Only for a few weeks as ours is injured. We play on Tuesdays at goals on Norfolk park. Games are between 7.00 and 9.15 and cost around £6. If your interested text me on 07581190886. Cheers