Any information about Sarah Ann Smith born 1907 married Charles Pepper

Hi guys

I’m looking for any information about my great Aunt Sarah Ann born 1904 in Sheffield.

She married Charles Pepper and is believed to have had two children, Doris and Jean.

I would love to know if they married and had children.

Thanks

Hi RWhite 88 - Public records show that Sarah Ann Smith (born 28 July 1907) married Charles Pepper (born 5 January 1897) in Sheffield in Jan.-Mar..1928, and two likely children (born in Sheffield with the mother’s maiden name given in the births index as Smith) are Doris Pepper, born July-Sept..1928 and Jean Pepper, born April-June 1931 (also Doreen Pepper, born Jan.-Mar..1936). A Doris Pepper married a John W. Weston in Sheffield in 1948, and a Jean Pepper married a Brian F. Whateley in Sheffield in Jan.-Mar..1963. Possible children of Doris and John (that is, born in Sheffield with the mother’s maiden name Pepper) are Susan Weston, born Jan.-Mar..1954 and Janet Weston, born Jan.-Mar..1959. A possible daughter of Jean and Brian is Pamela Whateley, born July-Sept. 1961 (this was 18 months or so before they were married, but I could not find any other Pepper/Whateley marriages in England & Wales). There are also Judith Whateley, born Jul.-Sept. 1964, Robert Charles Whateley, born April-June 1968 and Kathryn Whateley, born April-June 1969.

Edited by hillsbro