Blades v preston

Well let’s hope our luck has changed this weekend, this is going to be a tough test , Preston are a good strong side and going well in the league a draw here will be a good result 1-1:)

Tough one to call. Preston are in 10th but a lot of that is down to better away than home results. They've won their last two, one against QPR (fair enough) and one against Burton (no great shakes). A sensible person would bet on a draw but I think it'll be a win for one or the other.

Hope so one goal will do me even a fluke just to get us back to winning ways

Preston have gone about things very shrewdly since they got promotion and have established themselves as a respected team in the Championship,made some decent signings and ticked along nicely.

I quite like Tom Barkhuizen,who may be a player that features on our radar in the not too distant future,expect them to give us a Millwall type challenge,and hope for a better response than we gave in that game.

Well let’s hope our luck has changed this weekend, this is going to be a tough test , Preston are a good strong side and going well in the league a draw here will be a good result 1-1:)

NO!! We've got to go out and pummel 'em like we did Bristol. Bristol are the luckiest team on the planet and they know it! (And I only saw 5 minutes of highlights.) Win or lose, it's the only way to get a result. I'll take a Fulham or a Wednesday any day over a 0-0 draw. Keep the faith.

NO!! We've got to go out and pummel 'em like we did Bristol. Bristol are the luckiest team on the planet and they know it! (And I only saw 5 minutes of highlights.) Win or lose, it's the only way to get a result. I'll take a Fulham or a Wednesday any day over a 0-0 draw. Keep the faith.

First time I've known a pummelling amount to one goal scored.

You'll be saying a two goal margin is a massacre next.

first time i've known a pummelling amount to one goal scored.

i bet you would like a one goal massacre against wolves

You’ll get over it one day, or maybe never, happy bouncing day massacre day :hihi:

---------- Post added 14-12-2017 at 16:29 ----------

Having won at S’land, Leeds, Wednesday, etc, can’t see a 1-1 draw at Preston as a good result.

A draw is a rarity when it comes to the Blades, if we’re level at 70 mins Wilder will throw the forwards on, would rather gamble for all three points at the risk of losing one, love his philosophy, may it never change

---------- Post added 14-12-2017 at 16:32 ----------

Our 4-5 goal loss against Fulham, was a massacre in reality. At 2-5 Wilder went for the win. That night Fulham were awesome, in my opinion.

You’ll get over it one day, or maybe never, happy bouncing day massacre day :hihi:

---------- Post added 14-12-2017 at 16:29 ----------

Having won at S’land, Leeds, Wednesday, etc, can’t see a 1-1 draw at Preston as a good result.

A draw is a rarity when it comes to the Blades, if we’re level at 70 mins Wilder will throw the forwards on, would rather gamble for all three points at the risk of losing one, love his philosophy, may it never change

---------- Post added 14-12-2017 at 16:32 ----------

Our 4-5 goal loss against Fulham, was a massacre in reality. At 2-5 Wilder went for the win. That night Fulham were awesome, in my opinion.

No it wasn't 4-0, 5-0, 6-0, 7-0 is a massacre.

No it wasn't 4-0, 5-0, 6-0, 7-0 is a massacre.

This is a thread about SUFC vs Preston this weekend, if you want to talk about other games then you need to start a new thread.

The fact that we put four past your expensive duds, on your home soil, and Duffy silencing that cringe worthy, baby bouncing, by making a mockery of the "great-value-for-money" plodder, Van Aken, is neither here, nor there.

I am sure we won't be putting a brass plaque on the wall of our lovely city centre stadium, unlike other, less classy, football clubs on the outskirts of our fair city.

This is a thread about SUFC vs Preston this weekend, if you want to talk about other games then you need to start a new thread.

The fact that we put four past your expensive duds, on your home soil, and Duffy silencing that cringe worthy, baby bouncing, by making a mockery of the "great-value-for-money" plodder, Van Aken, is neither here, nor there.

I am sure we won't be putting a brass plaque on the wall of our lovely city centre stadium, unlike other, less classy, football clubs on the outskirts of our fair city.

Good to see you posting again now your doing well.