Free SWFC football coaching for kids in Concord Park

Hi

My youngest lad attended free football coaching in Concord Park run by SWFC coaches.

When he went it was very poorly attended which is a shame as the lad taking it was a nice lad.

So if anyone is interested, it runs from 10.00-11.00 in the new all-weather surface behing the bowling green and I think it is free to kids of any age.

Apologies in advance if it has been cancelled, we were away last week and it might have been if no-one turned up.

Just been up there and for the holidays it has been moved to Mondays and Tuesday 3.00-5.00.

Got talking to a lovely lady who has helped raise a lot of money to get the multi-purpose court built for the kids, it would be a shame not to see it used so if you get chance take your kids to this free coaching.

It's on the MUGA (multi use games area)

They are also running free football camps throughout the summer 11-3pm at Beck school fields. Think it's Thursdays you may need to check on the website.

Hi, when you say Concord Park, is it connected to Concord Sports Centre or is it seperate?

Hi, when you say Concord Park, is it connected to Concord Sports Centre or is it seperate?

I think it is separate, it is on the Multi Sport pitch which is behind the bowling green and near the tennis courts.

It would be good if a few kids turn up for them.

I think it is separate, it is on the Multi Sport pitch which is behind the bowling green and near the tennis courts.

It would be good if a few kids turn up for them.

If it's the all weather, it's part of Concord Sports Centre...

Obviously, I assume you mean it is the one on the back which is full size, rather than the 5-a-side pitches.

Sounds a good initiative though, I hope more people attend in the future.

Seems a waste of a good offer otherwise.

It is actually in Concord park, not Sports Centre. It's over the back from the 7 a side pitches at the sports centre. I took my boy today and he really enjoyed it. I'm taking him again tomorrow. Btw it's 15.30 - 17.00

It is actually in Concord park, not Sports Centre. It's over the back from the 7 a side pitches at the sports centre. I took my boy today and he really enjoyed it. I'm taking him again tomorrow. Btw it's 15.30 - 17.00

is the training still going and when.

I went Monday and Tuesday with my kids. It's there again next week (same days and times). It will run for the next 3 weeks (summer holidays)

hi everyone can someone tell me exactly what days and times we can take my boy to free football session at concord?and what does he need please? e.g do they wear football boots or trainers..thanks

It's Monday and Tuesday 15.30 - 17.00 during the school holidays. Players need to wear trainers. It will not be there on the bank holiday Monday though.

are you going to give me my money back for the useless phone you sold me?:rant: