2cats for rehoming

Brilliant thanks. My friend is going to talk to her husband and convince him what they really need is 2 cats for Christmas.

I hope she does take them as she'd give them a lovely home, and I'll let you know as soon as she comes back to me. Out of interest what colours are they?

Hi Thomas is black and Dutches is multi coloured not sure if its called tourtous shell.

Brilliant thank you. One final thing do you have an idea of their ages?

Hi Thomas is black and Dutches is multi coloured not sure if its called tourtous shell.

Sounds like tortoiseshell :) They sound lovely cats, lets hope they can be in a home together for Christmas :)

No idea of ages i remember them saying they were older as i was shocked because i didnt think they looked it but sorry i cant remember.

They dont go far just hang arount the back garden and straight to the door when it opens for some food .

I do have some pics if you want me to send one.

Oh yes if you could. If her husband can actually see them it might help persuade him (he's an animal lover but this isn't something they'd thought about before today)

Thanks

I've pm you my email address

Looks as though you may be sorted but if not I would take them but can't till Christmas eve

Just to bump this thread back up. The OP has informed me that the person who might have been able to offer these two a home has had to back out- they are therefore still in need of placing. Anybody?