How can we replace PAUL COUTTS

The topic was about PAUL COUTTS not all the other rubbish

There are probably a couple of players in the Championship who could do his job, but not many, not of the ones I have seen play us so far this season, home or away.

Big boots to fill.

Yep,well one of them is Conor Coady,who we were told was not for sale,so the 2MIL that must have been on the table for him,should still be available for another table in January.

Yep,well one of them is Conor Coady,who we were told was not for sale,so the 2MIL that must have been on the table for him,should still be available for another table in January.

Coady would be a good option.

Coady would be a good option.

We could do with someone sooner rather than later having been to last 4 matches I'm dreading the Christmas games

We could do with someone sooner rather than later having been to last 4 matches I'm dreading the Christmas games

Not gonna happen while the window opens.As for the next few games,either CCV or Wright comes back in and Basham moves to his 3rd position in 3 games,midfield,also got the option to go 4-4-2.

Edited by chalga