Looking for Lisa

Hello everyone. I am not a Sheffielder nor am I living in Sheffield but I am looking for someone called Lisa who was living in Sheffield in 1978.

Now I know this is a tall order but please bare with me.

She was on holiday in July/August 1978 on the Isle of Wight staying at a holiday camp on the south-western coast road overlooking the sea.

There were several camps that it could have been:- Atherfield Bay Holiday Camp,

Grange Farm, Brighstone Holiday Camp or Chilton Chine Holiday Camp.

In 1978 I was a 10 year old boy living on the Isle of Wight and I was taken for an evening out by some friends to Barney's Roadhouse which was a bar/restaurant/nightclub and spending the evening there was the girl called Lisa with her family which included her parents, her younger brother and two older girls possibly sisters. Lisa would have been aged between 8 and 12 'ish' in 1978.

We had a great evening but being only 10 and it being such a long time ago, I don't remember any other names.

I would like to make contact with them again so if anyone knows a Lisa in her late 40's-early 50's from Sheffield with a younger brother who went to the Isle of Wight in summer 1978 I would appreciate some help.

Just a quick addition. There could be variations on the name Lisa such as Liza or Leisa but with Lisa being more common it's the more likely.

In 1978 she had long brown straight hair. Please ask anyone who has a daughter called Lisa aged late 40's early 50's or a lad in his late 40's who has an older sister called Lisa. Did they go to the Isle of Wight on holiday in 1978.

The family may not have remained in Sheffield of course but they were there in 1978. Please rack your brains, did you go to school with a Lisa who meets the age group. Many thanks.