Something's up 12.2.18

I've heard about 20+ emergency vehicles heading city bound down Burngreave Road in about the last 5-10 minutes and now the copper chopper is out. I don't like the sound of that.

The only thing I can find is an accident on Hatfield house lane.

A car was being chased in the Burngreave area not more than 5 minutes ago; my husband was driving home through there and had to swerve very quickly to get out of their way. Not sure if it is related or not but yes, so many police cars/ambulance drove past on Barnsley Road.

A car was being chased in the Burngreave area not more than 5 minutes ago; my husband was driving home through there and had to swerve very quickly to get out of their way. Not sure if it is related or not but yes, so many police cars/ambulance drove past on Barnsley Road.

That sounds pretty hair raising. Whoever is in that car is very much wanted by the sounds of it

I also heard / saw multiple police vehicles hurltle down burngreave road. Some of them seemed to end up on bressingham road which was where the copper chopper seemed to be focusing it's search.

I did hear the Police helicopter last night; it ruined my beauty sleep :mad:

Can’t these stupid criminals think about us ordinary folk for a change ??

I gotta get up every morning at 6am to work a minimum-wage job to pay me bills, and I can’t even get an uninterrupted night of sleep.

The one night that it’s freezing cold, meaning I won’t get any drunk Roma gypsies staggering up me street singing their folk songs loudly at midnight, and no, I still can’t get any peace and quiet :|

Can I claim some compensation for victims damages or whatever they call it these days ? A few thousand would suffice :)

car (beemer) driving into Fir Vale school, couple of idiots arrested - Star website

car (beemer) driving into Fir Vale school, couple of idiots arrested - Star website

This happened at 8.25am this morning. Look when this thread was started....

I did hear the Police helicopter last night; it ruined my beauty sleep :mad:

Can’t these stupid criminals think about us ordinary folk for a change ??

I gotta get up every morning at 6am to work a minimum-wage job to pay me bills, and I can’t even get an uninterrupted night of sleep.

The one night that it’s freezing cold, meaning I won’t get any drunk Roma gypsies staggering up me street singing their folk songs loudly at midnight, and no, I still can’t get any peace and quiet :|

Can I claim some compensation for victims damages or whatever they call it these days ? A few thousand would suffice :)

If you ever manage to get compensation for being kept awake by Roma Gypsies and their antics, let me know. I'm due millions!:mad: