Broadband any recomendations

best broadband connection any tips

It would help if you provided some more information.

Like, do you want ADSL, Fibre, are you in a flat that can provide Hyperoptic or similar?

Plenty of sites like broadband checker that will help you since they can ask you for post code etc.

Depends what’s best for your area.

Sky is poor on our road,but excellent speeds close by.

BT total package suits me at the moment.

I upped my BB to fibre stayed with EE as they were doing an offer for £25pm unlimited up to 38mbps fixed price for 18 months. You can add different calls packages for extra charges. I don't know if the offer is still on though, it was a week or so ago.

we are at crane moor,bt rubbish speed,customer service a waste of time.avoid !!!!!!

s I said,check who is the best supplier for your post code.

No point being with BT you may as well go with Plusnet and save money for the exact same service and broadband speed.

Try Zen Internet. Arguably the best provider in terms of support available. Might be a bit more expensive, but the customer service is out of this world. I had an issue with an old router, they spent an hour every night for 10 working days testing and checking and calling in to confirm what they had found so far.

Worth every penny.

For pure speed and assuming you have access to it, Virgin Media (cable) is the way to go. I have a "slow" package at 100mbps which is actually in 110mbps in reality. They go all the way up to 300mbps.