Windows Best Browsers?

I use Chrome because it's syncing with my tablet and phone

I like Firefox started using it years ago and stuck with it used chrome its okay but I am just used to firefox

Agree with croat77 for the same reasons.

Input a user/pass/sync pass on any of my devices and up and running.

I'm sure others do this but I'm getting old and fear change! :hihi:

I prefer Firefox over Chrome.

Call me old fashioned, but I like the option to display a Menu bar when I screw up the user interface

Well in view of the fact that Firefox has protection against Spectre it gets top vote. In terms of the menu bar Firefox and Vivaldi and IceCat are the only ones I am aware of that cater for this. (In Vivaldi you have to look in the Settings | Appearance to bring it up.

Vivaldi: http://zoringroup.com/forum/download/file.php?id=5727&mode=view

GNUIceCat: http://zoringroup.com/forum/download/file.php?id=5732&mode=view

IceCat is probably one of the few browsers that has the menu showing by default. ;):D

IceCat is probably one of the few browsers that has the menu showing by default. ;):D

I only need it in an emergency; a quick tap of the ALT key and it’s there :)

Also just a reminder that 'usually' F10 should bring up the Menu Bar if not showing (regardless of Browser/Operating System) - the caveat being that for the browsers with the 3 horizontal bars to change settings is what becomes highlighted when F10 is pressed.

Firefox - Google abuse there ownership of Chrome telling you websites are not secure when it has no relevance

Firefox.

It also does the user/pass sync too, just like Chrome.

Create an account and it syncs across mobile and laptop no worries

Forgot to mention that Firefox has a neat extension called FindFlix - means I can watch Netflix in Firefox on Zorin 12.2 64-bit now that the add-on for GNU/Linux for Netflix no longer works. :D

Used Firefox for years, had moved to using Chrome too for things like Facebook that tend to hang browsers but recently switched back to only Firefox as Chrome has gotten slow and memory hungry.

You can literally have twice as many, if not more, tabs open in Firefox than Chrome with the same amount of RAM. Firefox also uses less CPU power when just idling with websites open.

Forgot to mention that Firefox has a neat extension called FindFlix - means I can watch Netflix in Firefox on Zorin 12.2 64-bit now that the add-on for GNU/Linux for Netflix no longer works.

You haven't needed an extension for nearly a year: https://www.engadget.com/2017/03/22/netflix-firefox-linux/

Edited by AlexAtkin