How to check battery on Mobility scooter

Hi peeps I bought a mobility scooter from s5 sales said 2 new batteries lasted 10 mins then running out of power I asked the seller + they said must be charger ,so I invested in new charger but there is no power at all its not working:confused:

Batteries are stamped with date of manufacture codes.... pull them out and see what they say.

I don,t even Know how to open up to find the batteries I bought this off a selling page + been in touch with them but now they are blocking me so I think they have ripped me off it not working at all now don,t suppose you know anyone that fixes them ??

Hi i can have a look at it for you where are you located ? Thanks

Hi Kingdom I live Sheffield S3 nr Shalesmoor ?

---------- Post added 09-03-2017 at 23:04 ----------

If its something simple I,ll just get it fixed ,but Iam trying to find where they have their shop through friend of a friend

Any chance someone could drop it off in s66 ? I build electric bikes etc . i can test batterys and order new if required and fit at cost .

Thank you Kingdom,for your lovely offer but I won,t be able to get it to you The lady insisted it had 2 new batteries .I purchased a new charger just in case it was that but it went straight onto green light indicating it was fully charged ?? Maybe its wiring

I have bought new batteries for my scooter,but I’m unable to fit them,is there anyone on here that knows someone that could help me please.I live near the water tower Graves Park

Thank you...Applegrim