Jamming Session ??

We really could do with a bass player to get this project going. Any (mature) bass player fancy giving it a go, if so, then just get in touch with me.

Hi there, I'm a bass player aged 46 and would be interested in this jamming session/project. My influences are more melodic rock/classic rock but would love to have a go at some new material.

Also just to let you know, my names Jason, and I'm using my wife's account otherwise I wouldn't be able to PM anyone.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Nice one Jason !!

Could you pass on a contact detail so we can progress with this. If you can PM me via your wife’s account or inform me of a mobile number or email address.

Hopefully, speak with you soon.

---------- Post added 20-02-2018 at 21:22 ----------

We’re still looking for a ‘mature’ bassist, if anyone is interested ???

I'm a "mature" bassist, looking for a band. Retired teacher, I can play along with almost anything, although warning me in advance so I can practice is really useful. I don't do effects pedals.

I use a 5-string bass and have my own transport.

Neil

Edited by MrChemist

Hi Lindsay - i am unable to reply to your message via the forum, but YES - I am interested in jamming! Can you PM me with your e-mail address and i will get back to you.

Cheers,

I replied at 2103hrs. But this must be my 5th post so i might be able to PM you!

---------- Post added 29-05-2018 at 21:36 ----------

PM now sent as well!