Ukip. All discussion here please.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimple View Post

A few points from reading the online article.

1. She is a commoner. Ask most of the gentry if they want a commoner in the royal bloodline and they will probably say no.

2. She is American. Ask many Royalists if they want an American in the Royal family and they will say no.

3. Subjective I know but she is rather unattractive.

4. Her only mistake was to mention colour and muslims.

5. Personally I dont find black women attractive. Am I a racist?

6. Personally I dont want to see a Muslim PM too.

A bit more grist to your mill.

7 We can say with some certainty, this furrow has certainly been ploughed. I think in the old old old days the garden was prefered to be untouched.

Angel1.

Aye, and just to cheer you up even more, some are wanting the great one to return as leader. Come on Nigel the Country needs you, badly.

Angel1.

Nigel's not returning. As far as he's concerned the useful idiots have served their purpose and have been discarded.

Nigel's not returning. As far as he's concerned the useful idiots have served their purpose and have been discarded.

and he STILL hasnt been made a sir

Aye, and just to cheer you up even more, some are wanting the great one to return as leader. Come on Nigel the Country needs you, badly.

Angel1.

He can’t hear you.

His head is so far up Trump’s rear end that he can’t hear anything

Henry Bolton to start a new party

Mr Bolton, who was voted out last month at a meeting of UKIP members, said his new party would "campaign unceasingly for our full independence from the EU"

Bolton has been partying since leaving his wife.

Henry Bolton to start a new party

Bolton has been partying since leaving his wife.

But his- er- "friend" will still be a racist; and they'll still be together. So why does he think that a change of affiliation will cleanse him/her/them?

So, UKIP again all but wiped out as protest voters return back to the Tory and Labour fold.

Well, it looks like my lot have bit the dust, maybe this time Ukip will be mortally wounded. Doubtful even Nigel could breathe life back into it now.

Ukip undoubtedly served its purpose by obtaining the vote that WILL get us out of the clutches of the corrupt institution that is the EU, eventually.

Who to vote for now, Greens a bunch of nut jobs. LIEbour run by a Commie who is a joke, his policies are not feasible in anyway. Tory's bringing us Brexit by followers of the EU who are remainers at heart. LibDems who abandon their manifesto at the drop of a hat.

What a complete set of drongo's to pick from.

RIP Ukip.

Angel1.

Edited by ANGELFIRE1

Well, it looks like my lot have bit the dust, maybe this time Ukip will be mortally wounded. Doubtful even Nigel could breathe life back into it now.

Ukip undoubtedly served its purpose by obtaining the vote that WILL get us out of the clutches of the corrupt institution that is the EU, eventually.

Who to vote for now, Greens a bunch of nut jobs. LIEbour run by a Commie and his cohorts. Tory's bringing us Brexit by followers of the EU who are remainers at heart. LibDems who abandon their manifesto at the drop of a hat.

What a complete set of drongo's to pick from.

RIP Ukip.

Angel1.

dont worry i think the new party will spring up sooner than later now