Granville College

I went to Granville College in 1976/77. Our PT (Physical Terrorist) Instructor was a Mr Machin. He must have been past retirement age then. He always had two motto's

"You're only cheating yourself"

"Make sure you cut your toe nails straight!"

I'm wondering if anyone else came across this fellow and do you have any funny stories relating to him. Stories must be funny and not offensive.:hihi:

Is there anybody that was on the bakery and Confectionary course 1978 to 1980 remember Jean Greaves ? at Granville College as it was then.

When we were supposed to be going into town to the library we usually sneaked to the dove and rainbow !!

I was there between 1978 and 1980 doing a general catering course and from memory the main teacher was galled Mr Roddis anybody there at the same time ?

I went to Granville College in 1976/77. Our PT (Physical Terrorist) Instructor was a Mr Machin. He must have been past retirement age then. He always had two motto's

"You're only cheating yourself"

"Make sure you cut your toe nails straight!"

I'm wondering if anyone else came across this fellow and do you have any funny stories relating to him. Stories must be funny and not offensive.:hihi:

I wonder if that's the same Mr Machin who did pt at Hurlfield boys school in the 1960,s

I was on the Graphic Design course at Granville College starting in 1973(?) The first year of the course was at an annex on Cherrytree Road, Nether Edge with year two at the main college on Granville Road itself. While there I made some good mates who I've lost touch with over the many years since. Does anybody remember this course during that period?