Utilities in Sheffield

Moving into a housing association flat this month and I'm wondering what kind of deals people are getting with their utilities nowadays. I'm looking at switching to Robin Hood Energy, but what kind of prices are people here paying per month (duel-fuel gas & electric)?

I just went with British Gas as that what the last tenant had, but it's a pre-payment meter and I'm looking at getting it switched to a credit meter instead, so I can just pay regular monthly bills instead of topping the thing up every week, but I think all the main utility companies do this for free provided you pass a credit check.

not sure why you have trawled through old posts to find this apart from perhaps keeping the name of your company in the limelight Jeffrey

5 hours ago, Bigal1 said:

not sure why you have trawled through old posts to find this apart from perhaps keeping the name of your company in the limelight Jeffrey

Wrong; I posted on this thread simply to avoid:

a. starting a new one; and

b. anyone on Robin Hood Energy not knowing of its demise.

(Plus as perhaps a salutary tale of the perils of Local Authorities' engagement in private-sector commerce!)

Odd, why would anyone with Robin Hood Energy unaware of the demise of RHE be attracted to this thread

Again if you want to make a comment on the expertise of Local Authorities dabbling in things they know nothing about and lack the skills and knowledge to do then that is a valid point but far better to start a new thread with an appropriate headline