Youtube, and films by forum members

We're a creative city, and there are threads on this forum for writers, photographers, and the like, but I can't find any dedicated threads for film-makers to discuss their films, or Youtubers to show their wares. If you make movies, tell us about 'em.

Indulgently, I'll start off. I've just put out a short, violently colourful Vincent van Gogh biopic called '

'. It's wholly unrelated to the van Gogh movie currently in movie theatres, which I expect is more beautiful but less surreal.

If you want a bit more Sheffield scenery, I also contributed to a mainly-silent bicycle rivalry film called '

', which was filmed around Bolehills.

I'll understand if no-one actually looks at these, but I'd be curious to hear from other film-makers, videographers and the like.

hi :) thought i would poke my nose in here and just put it out there I'm a Sheffield based YouTuber, building my way up to bigger projects and getting my hands dirty with production and post production skills, although what i do is less art and more silly entertainment, huge amount of respect for what you do though.