Driveway builders/pavers recommendations. No jobs/quotes/advertising

Can anyone recommend a good block paving company in the Sheffield/Rotherham area??

Happy to provide a competitive price for block paving. Based In Fulwood, sheffield but cover all areas. From domestic gardens to commercial sites.

hi we would be happy to provide a free no obligation quote just Josh on either on the numbers below cheers

Mick Hull Block Paving. Top job always. He,s done mine and lots of my friends on recommendation.

I have just had my driveway and back garden done by Smart Pave UK.

Full block paved driveway, Indian stone path at front, Patio area, gravel path at rear and raised flower beds with railway sleepers.

http://www.smartpaveuk.co.uk/

Tel - 07787351302

Shaune and his team were brilliant from start to finish. They worked 8-5 every day and delivered exactly what we wanted.

They were VERY competitive on price. Would 100% recommend them to anyone.

I'd recommend Rob and his team, did our drive a few months ago.

Happy to provide a competitive price for block paving. Based In Fulwood, sheffield but cover all areas. From domestic gardens to commercial sites.

Please remove my account from Sheffield Forum as I'm registering a new one with proper details of me, thanks a lot.

Edited by j111hcp

Please remove my account from Sheffield Forum as I'm registering a new one with proper details of me, thanks a lot.

Edited by j111hcp

Hi, I'm Lee at Magna Pave. Happy to provide a free no obligation quote! Please pm me details of the job.

My contact numbers are: T:0114 264 0699, M: 0781 676 4285

Used floor2ceiling, reasonable price great job, guys name is David mobile 07769811995 or 01142305858

cheers

Joe