Alan Irvine megathread - all discussion of this gentleman here please

Should Irvine stay or go now?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Should Irvine stay or go now?

• Irvine should stay!
    • 'Sitting on the fence'
    • Irvine should go!
    • Im a Blade obsessing on Wednesday ;) LOL

OK was waiting for someone else to start this thread, and after hearing every Owl on pg calling for his head, i would like to know:

What do you think will happen now?? (note: not what you want to happen)

OK was waiting for someone else to start this thread, and after hearing every Owl on pg calling for his head, i would like to know:

What do you think will happen now?? (note: not what you want to happen)

Some pretty FICKLE owls on POG tonight :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I want him to stay, think hes doing a great job but, seeing as Melon is an impatient man hes a goner

Guest sibon
Some pretty FICKLE owls on POG tonight :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I want him to stay, think hes doing a great job but, seeing as Melon is an impatient man hes a goner

I never thought that I'd say this, but, I agree with Canadablade.

He has to go on his overall record. Relegation, followed by mid table league one. He's had relative riches to spend too, when you bear in mind the final throw of the dice last summer that nearly finished the club off completely.

Gone on Monday.

I never thought that I'd say this, but, I agree with Canadablade.

He has to go on his overall record. Relegation, followed by mid table league one. He's had relative riches to spend too, when you bear in mind the final throw of the dice last summer that nearly finished the club off completely.

Gone on Monday.

Saw his interview/studio debate with Dave Bassett on Sky Sports News about whether or not managers get enough time, he said they do, but admitted to sacking people too soon before ('arry Redknapp for one)

I would say if we don't see a signing in the next few days he's gone!!!

If he going to dump AI id say it'll be before the transfer window closes so the new man can get 1 or 2 players in he wants

He'll probably get a couple more games, but then again Manderic might want to get someone else in while they can still sign players. I think he should be given until at least the end of the season, he's only just been given the chance to sign anything like half decent players, so you can't blame him if the team is a bit up and down.

Keep Irvine, give him time. Feelings are running high at the moment but we are not united, we need to support AI.

Keep Irvine, give him time. Feelings are running high at the moment but we are not united, we need to support AI.

You mention United in EVERY post

you mention ME in every post. :D

Guest sibon

*Clicks on "View more posts by canadablade". Walks away shaking head in disbelief*

You need to correct your sig as it does not make sense.

I agree with keeping him but 'we are not United'... Yes, you've not had many managers in the last few years, you always give them loads of time!:hihi: