The rumour mill (ongoing)

Is Dele Adebola being linked with a summer move to Sheffield United or Sheffield Wednesday?

Are Sheffield Wednesday looking to sign Hull City's Ryan France at the end of the season?

The daily mirror reported that he was a target for the blades so you can swiftly deduce that that link is absolute crap :D

The adebola link.

i`ve never heard of the Hull player

i read in one paper utd were interested in signing adebola but a couple of days later read he was going for talks with a mls side. not heard of any romours about who wednesday want apart from a league 1 player i think but not sure of the name

i read in one paper utd were interested in signing adebola but a couple of days later read he was going for talks with a mls side. not heard of any romours about who wednesday want apart from a league 1 player i think but not sure of the name

there was a rumour in the star last week about Laws being interested in a french striker at Lincoln City

United can't really buy anyone yet because they don't know whar league tey will be in .

however I do , they will be in the top flight .

there was a rumour in the star last week about Laws being interested in a french striker at Lincoln City

maybe it was him, not too sure. mk dons ring a bell though, midfielder maybe but i am probably completely wrong

loads of rubish in the papers with no prem/championship games ,just filling space mate take no notice

loads of rubish in the papers with no prem/championship games ,just filling space mate take no notice

its always the same mate when there is an international break

Ryan France was linked with Wednesday in the summer so that one might have some substance about it, the others are as you say paper talk.

France is only young and still plays for Hull in the Premiership so he can't be that bad.