Car horns, fireworks tonight

First encountered a cavalcade of badly driven cars with blaring horns on West Bar/Tenter Street c.20:30 this evening (Weds 8th). Having attended a music gig on West St then visited two Kelham Island area pubs on the way home I've just heard more of the same (with added very loud fireworks) at around.12:45 am (!!).

The brain-dead perpetrators need to have their driving licenses withdrawn then prosecuted for the 'firework activity' after 11pm.

Awaits apologist replies.

Edited by Martin C
typo

I was woken up by a load of fireworks going off @ 1 this morning in the Brightside area. Is there some festival going on that I am unaware of??

First encountered a cavalcade of badly driven cars with blaring horns on West Bar/Tenter Street c.20:30 this evening (Weds 8th). Having attended a music gig on West St then visited two Kelham Island area pubs on the way home I've just heard more of the same (with added very loud fireworks) at around.12:45 am (!!).

The brain-dead perpetrators need to have their driving licenses withdrawn then prosecuted for the 'firework activity' after 11pm.

Awaits apologist replies.

Sounds like an Eastern European wedding to me.

Sounds more like an Asian wedding to me. They love renting cars they can't afford and driving them like idiots and they also like the flashy bang bangs like other poor folk.

I was woken up by a load of fireworks going off @ 1 this morning in the Brightside area. Is there some festival going on that I am unaware of??

I heard the fireworks from Wadsley, not enough to keep me awake, but audible.

There have been fireworks going off around Attercliffe all week.

just a typical day up here in S4

it sounds like a Asian wedding ,given all the clues on here

Sounds more like an Asian wedding to me. They love renting cars they can't afford and driving them like idiots and they also like the flashy bang bangs like other poor folk.

Because no westerner ever rented a Rolls Royce for a wedding right?

And all Asians who like fireworks are poor hmm? I like fireworks too does that make me poor?

A bit like when some hire a Rolls Royce they can’t afford to take the bride to the church? :hihi:

Because no westerner ever rented A Rolls Royce for a wedding right?

Guess you've never seen an Asian wedding then?

It won't just be one car, it'll be an entire showrooms worth

Guess you've never seen an Asian wedding then?

It won't just be one car, it'll be an entire showrooms worth

So true.

Why they can't just have traditional stag and hen then a drunken knees up to seal the deal.....

Ostentatious.