Painting kitchen doors

Does anybody know how much it costs / estimate to paint kitchen doors and generally tighten up my existing fitted kitchen

Well it shouldn't be difficult to paint your doors on your own, have you tried? You just need a paint and a brush :)

Thank you Anette, this has been informative and most helpful. I really appreciate you taking the time to message me, could I please ask, do you know where I can get a nice brush and paint? Thank you again

:)))

Thank you Anette, this has been informative and most helpful. I really appreciate you taking the time to message me, could I please ask, do you know where I can get a nice brush and paint? Thank you again

:)))

pluss i am interested in a brush and paint that dont leave brush marks.

please help Anette

You need to do all the flat surfaces with a sponge roller. Just use a brush on the beading if you have a panel door.

all depends on surface, wood , varnished, painted, plastic ? use a ultra primer first and then paint with what you prefer, dont use a primer and you will be stuck with cutting edge paints that are expensive, use standard paint and most likley will chip or peel depending again on surface, or add calcium carbonate to paint and make a chalk paint , works wonders, slight sanding required after painted and dried , finish is awesome. use synthetic brush for a nice finish but most will tell you to use pure bristles old school . remove the doors and you can also have the option of spraying them , faster better finish but again can be expensive .