Virginmedia outage 18/10/2017

Is anyone having problems with Virgin Media Broadband? Ours went off around an hour ago. Cheers.

Hi, I am in S5 and our broadband is down too. Checked on website and it states there is a known problem their engineers are working in, and should be fixed by 22:00. Apparently effecting TV and broadband services.

Anyone else aware of a VM outage around 6pm today? My office (near the bottom of the Moor) lost its connection.

Yeah, cut off about 6pm, been up and down since, currently on but VERY slow.. i'm S3 (just up from Riverside / Kelham Island)

VM know of the issue and have stated a fix by Friday 19th @ 22:00

you can check by signing into my virgin media, and viewing the status page.. (a quick google for Virgin Media status will bring it up)

- I used my phone to find out when it wasn't working at all..

Still out in Burngreave S3

Been working fine for me all Thursday, and through to now so far.. i'm S3 (Andover)

Try turning off your modem for 2 or 3 minutes, then turning it back on and waiting 5 mins...

Both of my lines have gone down, and have been intermittent for the last week. Thank god for failover! FTTC to the rescue again.