Sheffield Wednesday Transfer Rumours Summer 2016..

So far since the season ended i have seen the following rumours

Westwood..Has an escape clause & interests Boro',ull,West Brom et al....

Bannan......On his way to Middlesborough..

Forestieri...On his way to Ipswich...

Hooper......On his way to Wolves...

Obviously most of these rumours are started by folk on twitter with nothing to do during half term...and some of the rumours even end up in the press and rival clubs supporters,again with nothing better to do, start threads about them on various forums...

As the close season moves on ..i'm sure new players will arrive at Hillsborough and i wouldn't expect any of the first team squad to leave...

I would start a thread about United transfer rumours but i'm really not interested to be honest..:cool:

Obviously most of these rumours are started by folk on twitter with nothing to do during half term...and some of the rumours even end up in the press and rival clubs supporters,again with nothing better to do, start threads about them on various forums...

As the close season moves on ..i'm sure new players will arrive at Hillsborough and i wouldn't expect any of the first team squad to leave...

I would start a thread about United transfer rumours but i'm really not interested to be honest..:cool:

Westwood, Bannan - If they want to go to the prem, good luck to them.

Hooper - He can go, we'll replace him with better.

Fessi to Ipswich - :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Sheridan can I just ask how you know these player rumours were started by Unitedites, it could be your lot; I don't use Twitter as consider it garbage. We mostly know on here that the wheeler dealing will not start until next Month by then, players back off hoilday & fixtures out--keep on trucking.

Westwood..Has an escape clause & interests Boro',ull,West Brom et al.... Not heard a thing

Bannan......On his way to Middlesborough.. Ditto

Forestieri...On his way to Ipswich... Ditto

Hooper......On his way to Wolves... Ditto

We'll have Hooper if you lot are fed up with him Jim lol

Edited by Bypassblade

Never much news until around July time thats why the papers are full of rubbish to fill column inches at least we now have players worthy of gossip.

Chansiri is showing his ambition so players will not be allowed to leave cheaply and with the spirit in the squad I don't think many will be clamouring to go.

The united transfer rumour thread would be the shortest in history if previous seasons are a barometer.

Why are Sheffield Wednesday fans talking about us? This transfer talk has really hit a nerve with you. I'm sure the manager will play football manager on his PC and replace Westwood when he leaves. Don't see what the problem is!

Never much news until around July time thats why the papers are full of rubbish to fill column inches at least we now have players worthy of gossip.

Chansiri is showing his ambition so players will not be allowed to leave cheaply and with the spirit in the squad I don't think many will be clamouring to go.

The united transfer rumour thread would be the shortest in history if previous seasons are a barometer.

I've been quite good since I came back but got to admit getting bloody sick and tired of the jibes at United, in almost most of some Owls posts. So we didn't have a good season you had you're best for 16 years & made a balls of the final.

Can we just not leave it us in L1 and you Championship ATM, it will change I'm all for banter but snide remarks are unneccessary. Don't forget you have only been splashing the cash for a year you know 1 year, before that you were more broke than a Pond Street beggar.

I don,t want to see any of our top players leave, but what i would have to say on transfers is anyone who leaves will be replaced by a better player. That is a certainty DC will spend.

I don,t want to see any of our top players leave, but what i would have to say on transfers is anyone who leaves will be replaced by a better player. That is a certainty DC will spend.

Exactly that's what I was saying. DC has all the money in the world, he doesn't have to leave his computer or home... to him it's like playing on football manager on his computer. Pick and choose the players he wants and buys them.

I bet his other team is Woking fc... he's taken them from Non league to champions league... things like that don't get unnoticed!

Sheridan can I just ask how you know these player rumours were started by Unitedites, it could be your lot; I don't use Twitter as consider it garbage. We mostly know on here that the wheeler dealing will not start until next Month by then, players back off hoilday & fixtures out--keep on trucking.

Westwood..Has an escape clause & interests Boro',ull,West Brom et al.... Not heard a thing

Bannan......On his way to Middlesborough.. Ditto

Forestieri...On his way to Ipswich... Ditto

Hooper......On his way to Wolves... Ditto

We'll have Hooper if you lot are fed up with him Jim lol

I didnt say Unitedites started the rumours..i just made a little quip that some threads on here, about Wednesday players leaving, are started by Unitedites....:hihi:

With regards the rest of you post ..i agree with ..(apart from you having Hooper obviously..!!)

---------- Post added 06-06-2016 at 12:38 ----------

Why are Sheffield Wednesday fans talking about us? This transfer talk has really hit a nerve with you. I'm sure the manager will play football manager on his PC and replace Westwood when he leaves. Don't see what the problem is!

It makes a pleasant change to have a thread about Wednesday started by a Wednesdayite ....don't you think..?

If Westwood does leave then you can give yourself a big pat on the back..but as it has been well documented by other posters ...its highly unlikely.

Why don't you or one of your fellow red and white chums start a thread about your team...or is it all about Wednesday for you ..:hihi::hihi:

Again it's all about Wednesday int it .WAWAW.

I didnt say Unitedites started the rumours..i just made a little quip that some threads on here, about Wednesday players leaving, are started by Unitedites....:hihi:

With regards the rest of you post ..i agree with ..(apart from you having Hooper obviously..!!)

---------- Post added 06-06-2016 at 12:38 ----------

It makes a pleasant change to have a thread about Wednesday started by a Wednesdayite ....don't you think..?

If Westwood does leave then you can give yourself a big pat on the back..but as it has been well documented by other posters ...its highly unlikely.

Why don't you or one of your fellow red and white chums start a thread about your team...or is it all about Wednesday for you ..:hihi::hihi:

Nothing really much to say, we're buying players yes... but not every tom, dick and Hooper! :hihi:

I've been quite good since I came back but got to admit getting bloody sick and tired of the jibes at United, in almost most of some Owls posts. So we didn't have a good season you had you're best for 16 years & made a balls of the final.

Can we just not leave it us in L1 and you Championship ATM, it will change I'm all for banter but snide remarks are unneccessary. Don't forget you have only been splashing the cash for a year you know 1 year, before that you were more broke than a Pond Street beggar.

Sorry Pete I think most Owls on here are responding to a thread started by a united fan and carried on by others indicating that Westwood would be definitely on the move, its raised the hackles obviously as there are no grounds for it except paper talk.