Woman Falls Off Cruise Liner.

Already been said on here . With all the health and safety rules , high railings etc

So nothing other than speculation and gossip?

So nothing other than speculation and gossip?

Gut feeling . Whats your thoughts ?

If she didn't want it to be our business, surely she could have refused the news coverage?

I wonder how many people go overboard each year and get on with their lives after they've been rescued?

Have you seen her giving any "news coverage?

Gut feeling . Whats your thoughts ?

I neither know nor care.

I'm just glad she survived long enough to be rescued.

The personal comments end here.

Discuss the topic, not each other.

Oh dear, according to some fellow cruise lovers, she had argued with her boyfriend every day, been on the ale every day and allegedly finally flung herself off the back of the ship, as the railings are too high to simply fall over. Don't know if these stories are legitimate as I was not there, but if they are half true this lady should face an investigation of some kind.

Angel1

To what end ?

I neither know nor care.

I'm just glad she survived long enough to be rescued.

Im very happy the lady survived . Just curious as to how she ended up in the sea , and I say that as someone who used to work at heights and used to know some H+S rules . If you don't know or care , why post ?

---------- Post added 21-08-2018 at 23:27 ----------

To what end ?

If it was proved her actions caused problems for others ,she should be prosecuted

If she didn't want it to be our business, surely she could have refused the news coverage?

I wonder how many people go overboard each year and get on with their lives after they've been rescued?

about 1 a month

---------- Post added 21-08-2018 at 23:49 ----------

Perhaps it shows exactly what occurred.

Perhaps it is none of our business.

then why comment?

At some stage I think she will be on This Morning with Holly and Phillip giving her story, how she survived in the sea for 10 hours, she could say she was drunk, they say alcohol makes you do daft things, or she could say the ship was hit by a rogue wave and washed her overboard if nothing shows on the cctv cameras.

Seriously I still think she had guts not to panic and survive until she was rescued. The alcohol could have helped her stay calm when she first entered the sea, don’t think it would have been to long for her to sober up when she realised where she was.

On the positive side it could be used as a training exercise for future rescues.

If you don't know or care , why post ?

I was answering your question! :roll:

I was answering your question! :roll:

guess it is so its a closed topic

The personal comments end here.

Discuss the topic, not each other.

Seems a bit suspicious to me. She seemed too calm afterwards. A crew member can vouch for the fact that she threw herself off