Wednesday v millwall

Thing is we DO have some good players, the end of last season showed it, its just mind boggling as a team we are highly inconsistant

i have a fiver on them to win the league 33-1 and a fiver to go up at 12-1 i think i was being a bit drunk that day,also got nottingham forest to win the league at 9-1 and go up at 7-2 villa at 12-1 league and 7-2 to go up so lets pray,i may need help with our owls predication

Certainly not a given we'll get anything against these. I don't like the look of the 7 games after Ipswich so if we don't get anything against these and Ipswich we could find ourselves bottom before we know it. I don't think we'll win but hope to be proved wrong

I know it is hard going to Millwall and coming away with anything but not sure how they travel.

Disagree. It's easy to travel to Millwall and come away with a black eye or a fat lip for example.

To be fair he hasn't said that, he did say that if we don't get promotion this time we will have major issues with S&P.

I agree with you that promotion looks very unlikely.

I think the current Barnsley Manager is a shoe-in at Hillsborough if Jos doesn’t improve the results. That said, Stendel is only doing it at 3rd tier level.

Certainly not a given we'll get anything against these. I don't like the look of the 7 games after Ipswich so if we don't get anything against these and Ipswich we could find ourselves bottom before we know it. I don't think we'll win but hope to be proved wrong

Wednesday at home surely must be positive to get a result against Millwall.

Wednesday at home surely must be positive to get a result against Millwall.

Not at the moment I suspect.

Taken a bit of the 2/1 offered onlne at Ladbrokes, we have to start winning , why not tonight.

I expectect a much needed win tonight for the Owls and if they do win we'll notice a massive change in the fans, the doom and gloom will be something of the past for most of them. It was the same with United after two games.

Usual common sense post Hots, 3 games in and were doomed... we like to have a good moan mate, that's what makes the game interesting..

A little respite would be good though Padders.

Having nowt to moan about for the next 9 months or so would be great.

I'll settle for having nowt to moan about from March to May next year. :thumbsup:

well we will see tonight if they have fire in the bellys,hope they come on that pitch and take it to millwall full blast ,hope we win we need it.

Disagree. It's easy to travel to Millwall and come away with a black eye or a fat lip for example.

I like it:gag::hihi: