Electrical installations tutor

Fascinating thread, if I had the time I'd like to have a go at learning something like this.

Mickybmick,

Here's the pdf:

The rest of the scheme of work is to follow on your PM

cheers.

https://campus.tradesgateway.co.uk/e38i/download/PAWs/2365-202.pdf

I can't thank pete enough , he's gone out of his way in his own time and put together basically a homework pack for me to follow, thank you so much

Coops42,

Do like Mickybmick has done and enrol at an FE College on an Electrical Installations course. Once you are qualified there's nothing stopping you from reaching for the sky.

A qualified electrician with a Part P as well and the ability to Inspect and Test an electrical installation can earn a shed load of money.

It's quite challenging because you have to be good at maths and following the IEE Regs-which are highly technical.[color="Silver"

---------- Post added 22-08-2018 at 10:59 ----------

[/color]Mickybmick,

I hope this link works for you.

https://files.clrwtr.com/userfiles/ct/documents/sola-hevi-duty/electrical-formulas.pdf

Where you see the term E , substitute V

E is the symbol for emf, the unit of which is the Volt.

Remember that the square root of 3 is 1.732.

Remember that we get the Star Point from

Kirchoff's Laws:

In a balanced 3 phase AC star connected loads. The phasor sum of the currents flowing into the loads is equal to the phasor sum flowing out of the loads. The sum of which is zero.

Edited by petemcewan

Just taken my principles of science exam and can happily say i passed, I wouldn't have been able to do it with out pete McEwen,  I can't thank him enough for taking time to send me lots of homework and giving me lots of guidance .still a long way to go but a massive hurdle jumped , thanks pete your a star