Help making a video for YouTube

I need to make a video of a new product that I market, mainly through ebay.

I am getting the hits but not the sales and I suspect the potential buyers are wary of the complicated appearance of the product.

The video will consist of explaining the instillation and workings. On the basis that a picture can tell a thousand stories a video might do even better.

I am new to the area, live in Barnsley and literally need point and press help. Its as simple as it sounds.

Perhaps a recently qualified student of the arts looking for a portfolio project.

It is a very simple thing to do; all you need to convert to the You Tube format is VLC. Save the video file to your computer, open VLC (available from https://ninite.com), select Media | Convert Save, select the video file downloaded from your video camera, then select the output required - scroll down to YouTube HD. Once converted, open your YouTube account and upload.

This of course would be a simple unedited video - if you wanted Credits etc you would need some video editing software. I don't use Windows software much in this regard, I prefer to use KDEnlive on Zorin 12.2 (GNU/Linux).

By reading, it feela as though they dont even have a video amd want sommeone to (help) make it etc..

Problem over. I have downloaded an App to the phone and its amazing.

Never thought at my age I would be able to understand but I am pleasantly surprised.

Next doors grandson has been a diamond explaining the technical aspects.