Owls Takeover Off.

Guest sibon
Total deflection,try and get the thread shut or the posters banned,how low is that,sibon wants reporting

Be my guest.

It will sit in the tray with the two reports I've just made.

You and Poundy, in case you were wondering.

Mostly because you stop anyone else from using this section properly. You need to take a look at yourselves, quite honestly.

Be my guest.

Mostly because you stop anyone else from using this section properly. You need to take a look at yourselves, quite honestly.

BUT you are doing the same,how does that work then,is there one rule for you and another for the rest,who made you the law enforcer,if you don't like it don't log on,just give the takeover hangover time to wear off and stop being so mardy

Be my guest.

THATS 2 SHAMEFUL SELF CONFESSED BUTTON PRESSING OWLS.

and your suggesting others grow up !!!!! have you been drinking by any chance?

This thread today on the whole has been light hearted , you have let your self and the blue devide down !!

He has a point.

Every thread about Wednesday turns into a topic about United at some point and the other way round. Point scoring every single thread. I don't claim to be perfect btw and I'm going to sound childish saying it, but it isn't me that starts it, most times it's PW. Hence how the threads go into a different subject matter everytime

Guest sibon
BUT you are doing the same,how does that work then,is there one rule for you and another for the rest,who made you the law enforcer,if you don't like it don't log on,just give the takeover hangover time to wear off and stop being so mardy

THATS 2 SHAMEFUL SELF CONFESSED BUTTON PRESSING OWLS.

and your suggesting others grow up !!!!! have you been drinking by any chance?

This thread today on the whole has been light hearted , you have let your self and the blue devide down !!

You should both come round here and read the PMs that I've been receiving.

Just saying ...:rolleyes:

He has a point.

Every thread about Wednesday turns into a topic about United at some point and the other way round. Point scoring every single thread. I don't claim to be perfect btw and I'm going to sound childish saying it, but it isn't me that starts it, most times it's PW. Hence how the threads go into a different subject matter everytime

ha ha , am crying with laughter, can someone print me that post please :)

He has a point.

Aaron,man up and admit you and the other one start it A LOT ON HERE,all me and others do is answer you back in a similar style.At the end of the day it is still only words on a computer,more important things in life to get upset about

---------- Post added 10-09-2014 at 00:04 ----------

You should both come round here and read the PMs that I've been receiving.

Just saying ...:rolleyes:

Are they about the takeover?

Sibon because you don't like us discussing the takeover doesn't mean you have to throw the dummy out and openly come on here and threaten posters by reporting them,How low can you go,no wonder bypass left

Edited by monzaman