Advise on Neighbour Dispute

Hi

We have NFH and yesterday all hell and world war 3 broke out. But I won't bore you with the many years of he said she said tales.

Basically they always stand on the public footpath outside our house gauding my hubby to go out and hit them. He doesn't of course (although yesterday they took a swipe at him). Anyhow they never ever come onto our footpath, but make several signs of going to throw a punch or come into our garden but they actually do it and wondered if anyone knew why they would want my hubby to go on to the public footpath so they can hit him?

What is NFH?

Got there before me...

What is NFH?

Reckon, given the context of the post - NFH = neighbours from hell

Neighbour from Hell

Have you actually spoken to you Comminity Police and if so what did they say?

Could be that they seem to know the finer points of the Law, something any normal Law abiding Citizen doesn't.

Edited by denise2436
Thick at spelling

oh don't even go there. the police have been to them so many times its unbelievable.

AAaaahhh of course. Well I would suspect that if they are a problem family they will have been told by the council that they can do more or less what they want on the public footpath, but to venture onto your footpath would be seen as trespass.

I wondered if it had anything to do with trespass but to be honest I can not work it out. getting my hubby to try and hit one of them on our garden or public footpath doesn't seem to make any difference as far as I can see - they would still have him for assault or vice versa we them if they hit one of us.

oh don't even go there. the police have been to them so many times its unbelievable.

Fair enough.

Is it a dark alleyway/footpath? ;)

Bloody hell .. how awful for you. Strange neighbours ... close your curtains and ignore them!