BNP Leader Nick Griffin on Question Time (22/10/09)

OK so NG, leader of the BNP is on Question Time NEXT WEEK

If you were there and had the chance to ask one question, what would it be?

Edited by mj.scuba

I think I would ask; How would deporting thousands of people "back home" help our public services and economy?

I just hope he gets a fair hearing and we dont get all these liberal dogooders shouting him down with all this pc rhetoric

I just hope he gets a fair hearing and we dont get all these liberal dogooders shouting him down with all this pc rhetoric

Did you just copy and paste this straight from the Daily Mail messagboards?

Did you just copy and paste this straight from the Daily Mail messagboards?

No, but you can see what may happen. People may despise the man and what he stands for, but the point is he belongs to a legitimate political party, so should be allowed to make his points. But there is always the people who will shout him down without being bothered to listen. People like Abu Hamza and his ilk are a far greater threat to this country than he is and Abu Hamza does not belong to a legitimate political party. If we can get rid of the scum like Hamza that would make us a better country

OK so NG, leader of the BNP is one Question Time tonight.

If you were there and had the chance to ask one question, what would it be?

Mien Furher, what are you doing here a week early. you were supposed to be on next week.

thought he was on question time next week?

Mien Furher, what are you doing here a week early. you were supposed to be on next week.

Doh! Thought it was tonight.

I doubt there will be much chance to ask question as "rentamob" will be in attendance to make sure he doesn't get a word in.

Some will think this is a lost opportunity to hear his policies and opinions rather than have someone with a big mouth tell everyone what those policies are.

One thing is for sure, the whole programme will be dominated by BNP issues and race issues.