Best catering to use in Sheffield area

Wanting to organise lunch for a non-profit making event in North Sheffield in December and wondering which catering companies/cafes etc might be good to use? Wanting fair price, not too expensive, but good wholesome freshly cooked food. Also reliable as time will be tight for the lunch.

Thanks

Munch Cafe at High Green. We had a party in November and they did all the food for that. Was excellent. Ill try and find their number off of Facebook.

Munch Cafe at High Green. We had a party in November and they did all the food for that. Was excellent. Ill try and find their number off of Facebook.

Thanks Isiris - found the webpage just now

Hi Adelai, we had my Aunt's funeral wake at Concord Golf club last year and the food, service and cost was excellent. Plenty of parking too. Highly recommend having your event there. Sorry I don't have any contact details.

Hi Adelai, we had my Aunt's funeral wake at Concord Golf club last year and the food, service and cost was excellent. Plenty of parking too. Highly recommend having your event there. Sorry I don't have any contact details.

Cheers Bobby - not needing a venue though, we have a community hall, just need outside caterers.

Banner Crust at Banner Cross do wonderful large party pies and other catering options! Lovely helpful staff too :)

Banner Crust at Banner Cross do wonderful large party pies and other catering options! Lovely helpful staff too :)

Great Kate, I'll pop over and talk to them

Hi, I have a cafe called 'Remember When...' and we do catering to suit any budget and diets. Free delivery :) Feel free to give me a call to have a chat 0796 878 4092

rememberwhen.online

Check out our reviews :)

Hi, I have a cafe called 'Remember When...' and we do catering to suit any budget and diets. Free delivery :) Feel free to give me a call to have a chat 0796 878 4092

rememberwhen.online

Check out our reviews :)

sounds great Ruth - just looked at your webpage - I'll email you in the next few days with all the details - thanks

sounds great Ruth - just looked at your webpage - I'll email you in the next few days with all the details - thanks

Great, speak soon, Ruth