Swansea v Wednesday 5th Round Replay

After the unjust result against Villa ...it's on to the Cup Replay v CC and Swansea...I would imagine Jos will make changes to the starting 11...

Hopefully we can involve Tom Lees on Tuesday & I think Swansea are there for the taking ...but with Wednesday you just never know ...

And it's live on BBC 1 ... What a bonus for every football fan in the country :hihi:

Play the U23 team for me (full team) league position is more important than a chance to lose to Spurs (probably) in the next round.

Looking forward to this game. Swansea are favs, but, I honestly believe Wednesday can nick this, after reading reports about the villa game, it seems Wednesday should have won, not much to choose between swans and villa, some might say villa are a better team, so why not, bring on spurs the season"s not over yet.

Should be a good scrap so l will be roaring my adopted team on ...You wont get relegated so no harm putting out a strong team to go for it.

Full house against spurs anythings possible..

CMON YOU OWLS !!!!

Edited by Mooks

Yeah l know m8 hence edit lol

Cant see it being on with 10cm of snow forecast tuesday

Edited by Mooks

Would rather the match had been on Sky with the Spurs v Rochdale on BBC after last weeks match.

Wouldn't be so suprised if young Hirst was in the picture for a start or even a sub.

It,s all we have to play for, so just give it a shot is all we ask, and who knows what will happen. Owls to win on penalties will do nicely.

I hope he doesn't put out an even more weakened team than we already have, it might create a bit of excitement in a dreadful season, Championship survival has to be paramount though.

well, not long to go, unless its snowed off?

Look on the bright side mel, if its snowed of your still in the cup.