Sign in to follow this  

"RISE" returns for a 1 off Reunion

Rise was the place where you arrived with a group of friends and left with at least double that number - mobile numbers and directions to someone’s house scribbled on the back of a cigarette pack; Rise was the place where catching someone’s eye on the dance floor could lead to a lifelong friendship; Rise was the place where boys could wear a daft hat or a pink tutu and the girls were classy, friendly and cool; Rise was the place where the soaring house beat never let up, sweeping you up to the roof and gloriously flinging you around for hour after joyous hour, every tune played with the intention of pushing your night to the boundaries of the experience.

For one night only Rise is returning to The Leadmill in all its glory. No detail is being missed, The club will be completely transformed with classic 90's club decor. Podiums, Inflatables, Drapes the works.

With a legendary line up already confirmed:

Bank Holiday Sunday - December 27th

Alistair Whitehead

LuvDup

+ many more

Tickets £10 advanced

Doors - 22:30 till 4:00

Buy tickets now!

Tickets available from Ticketweb and The Leadmill Box Office

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=188169578487&ref=ts

That takes me back - was it '94? It's all a bit of a blur now tbh. But then all the nights were good in those days; Love to Be, Trash/Wonderland (I think that's what it was called - correct me if I'm wrong). If Alistair Whitehead plays his old favourites it should be awesome.

luvdup used to be the best, i used to love rise. sadly though the world has moved on and it won't be what it was, should still be decent though

Trash/Wonderland (I think that's what it was called - correct me if I'm wrong).

As I recall - Trash was midweek & Wonderland was the later saturday version .