If you hate the BNP then speak out about these people too

So old NG isn't so daft.Of course the article is pure fiction, but thought provoking .

Oh, actually, I think I may have been fooled by a satire. Well the below is a section from it and this must be a satire musn't it?

Trafalgar Square under Shariah Law"

"Nelsons Column is currently a pillar with an 18ft statue of Admiral Horatio Nelson situated at the top, resting above bronze acanthus leaves.

Under the Shari'ah, the construction and elevation of statues or idols is prohibited, and consequently, the statue of Admiral Horatio Nelson would be removed and demolished without hesitation (click on picture to enlarge).

Indeed, there is none truly worthy of worship except Allah (SWT) and thus the veneration of any man or woman is unacceptable, let alone a man such as Horatio Nelson who was a notorious fornicator, as his illicit relationships with married women such as Emma, Lady Hamilton demonstrate.

Furthermore, due to the fact that the actual column is based on the architecture of the Temple of Mars Ultor, in Rome, the engravings on the column will have to be altered in favour of Islamic indentations, possibly floral designs."

So you've not seen the irony in the idiotic comments, then?

Idols (and by dint, imagery like photographs ) are forbidden. Then, in the very next sentence, you are urged to click on the picture!!!

:shocked::huh::huh:

And may I add not just British that fighting against such ideology but Muslims too. That aside however, I think the OP is being prersuptuous in that is what happens in every Muslim country. All based on one extremist nutters' website:roll:

The op made no such assumption:confused:

The op made no such assumption:confused:
Maybe I'm just suspicious of the reasons for posting this and then follow it up with sarcastic comments about satire. I may be wrong and in this case I hope I am, but so far not convinced it was just an innocent inquiry.:suspect: