Power cut in Wath

hi, just wondered if anyone else has had a power cut in wath. If so when did we lose power? We've just got in from work and there's no power. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't us. Cheers

And we in Sheffield should care because.....?

hi, just wondered if anyone else has had a power cut in wath. If so when did we lose power? We've just got in from work and there's no power. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't us. Cheers

Yes there was a power cut in parts of Rotherham area around about 13.00 it cuts off for only a few seconds though and back on setting off lots of burglar alarms it has happened a lot during the last fortnight mainly in the middle of the night.I tried getting through to YE but its an almost impossible task trying to speak to someone.

thanks d7716. Sisisi, a simple no could have done smart arse! If you don't care, why reply?!

thanks d7716. Sisisi, a simple no could have done smart arse! If you don't care, why reply?!

Ignore the flippant comments :D Anyhow, I would have asked my parents as they live there, but you already have an answer.

Yes I live in Wath and we did have a power cut just while I was in the bath ffs!!!. It came back on for a few mintues then stayed of for about an hour.

And we in Sheffield should care because.....?

there's always one .........:loopy:

there's always one .........:loopy:
sisisi's signature says a lot ;)