Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich Town 06/03/18

He is a good player, great effort, great runs, great footwork, just for me hes still a bit.......i dunno, doesnt score as many as he should?

---------- Post added 07-03-2018 at 16:32 ----------

He’s likely to be the way that we get out of FFP bother.

Must be worth £10m.

Personally regarding strikers id rather get rid of FF, Rhodes and Big Dave before Joao

Must be about 20 million there?

O.K Jos was brought in to Improve the Players confidence and make is play better,But this just shows how German Football is different from English and Jos is struggling with is team selections and how he wants the Owls too play,We all know our defenders are not good and skillful enough to play from the back as even under Carlos we struggled playing from the back to attack,the Millwall game was the turning point for Jos,when he picked a team without any strikers in the team,so the defenders just pass about and lost the ball and Millwall scored,and the Bristol game was the same again with the penalty goal,why not just let the defenders boot the ball up to the strikers,then once were not relegated bring in passing game,Carlos did a runner after throwing away so much of Chansiris money he gave him on Garbage players,that another reason we are struggling

He is a good player, great effort, great runs, great footwork, just for me hes still a bit.......i dunno, doesnt score as many as he should?

---------- Post added 07-03-2018 at 16:32 ----------

Personally regarding strikers id rather get rid of FF, Rhodes and Big Dave before Joao

Must be about 20 million there?

FF - £19.5m

Rhodes - £499,999.50p

Nuihu - 50p

Both goals came from our left back,why can't Jos see Pudils a much better left back.

Ipswich normally beat the poor teams in the leagie. So this will give an insight into whether you're one of them or not.

2-1 owls

Well I got the 2-1 right, but it appears that owls are worse than I thought.

Ipswich aren't a good side at all and they do what they need to and that is picking up points against the bottom half of the league.

FF - £19.5m

Rhodes - £499,999.50p

Nuihu - 50p

LOL

tbh i doubt we'd get as much as we wouldve for FF now with his shenigans and "injuries" hes a shadow of his former self, unless we can get him playing suddenly and he impresses again

Another woeful display, its shameful.

Can't understand how they have gone from only conceding 4 in Jos's first 9 matches and now conceded 14 in 5 games.

Reading Owls posts on here I would say that changing the team every match is the problem

Reading Owls posts on here I would say that changing the team every match is the problem

Pressure......one wrong pass is jumped on,the air becomes toxic with insults.players go into their shell,dont take risks,play it safe,dont trust their instincts,which leads to errors.

He was at the heart of everything good that Ipswich did. Worked hard, used the ball well, was constantly in the right place at the right time. I’d love him on our side, he’s everything that Jordan Rhodes is not.

The free kick for the second goal was fantastic.

Thanks mate. To be honest, I never followed his career, then he was talking to us, then he went elsewhere.

Quite a few people were saying he was not good enough, but his record seems solid to me. Thanks for answering.

---------- Post added 08-03-2018 at 01:27 ----------

O.K Jos was brought in to Improve the Players confidence and make is play better,But this just shows how German Football is different from English and Jos is struggling with is team selections and how he wants the Owls too play,We all know our defenders are not good and skillful enough to play from the back as even under Carlos we struggled playing from the back to attack,the Millwall game was the turning point for Jos,when he picked a team without any strikers in the team,so the defenders just pass about and lost the ball and Millwall scored,and the Bristol game was the same again with the penalty goal,why not just let the defenders boot the ball up to the strikers,then once were not relegated bring in passing game,Carlos did a runner after throwing away so much of Chansiris money he gave him on Garbage players,that another reason we are struggling

I don't think you should be blaming Carlos mate. He said, publicly, that he just flagged up the positions that needed cover/strengthening, and the Chairman (or Doyen.....) did the rest

---------- Post added 08-03-2018 at 01:30 ----------

FF - £19.5m

Rhodes - £499,999.50p

Nuihu - 50p

Think you got Rhodes and Nuhiu mixed up there Top........

Nuhiu puts a shift in, which is something most people admire