Reading Vs Blades

Well done blades looked much better tonight conditions not perfect but same for both sides, got to say how dose Donaldson get a game seriously he’s shocking

He looks so out of place but 3 points is all that matters come on blades

Brooks not to be seen must still be unfit.Only one change from Hull which is surprising.

Back injury for Brooks isn't it?, tweaked it in training, and what with coming back from Glandular fever, think they just want to rest him

---------- Post added 27-02-2018 at 22:59 ----------

Good result against a team who put three past Derby at the weekend.

Duffy's goal............

Brilliant result and reaction, exactly what we needed.

Back to 6th. I felt the lowest I have done all season after the Hull match, to win in the way we have done tonight is a very good sign.

UTB!

Edited by SomeNextGuy

Most league wins since 2015/16 After the Reading win.

65 Man City 19, 23, 23

65 Plymouth 24, 26, 15

65 Sheffield United 18, 30, 17

62 Portsmouth 21, 26, 15

61 Spurs 19, 26, 16

61 Accrington 24, 17, 20

60 Scunthorpe 21, 24, 15

51 Sheffield Wednesday 19, 24, 8

Wilders rant had the desired effect .Played really well .Will the real Sheff Utd stand up please.

Played well and created loads of chances against a team who look doomed to be honest.

On to Saturday and negative Nige who's gonna play 10 in defence and hope for a 0-0; a tactic we've struggled against at home this season.

Before the Leeds game I said on the match thread that it was the beginning of a run of games we should be looking to get almost maximum points from if we wanted the play offs. So far we've won 3 and lost 1. I'd have taken that every time.

Top made some comments about the play offs being out of reach for us. We may or may not reach them in the end, and I know he doesn't like people calling him out when he gets things wrong, but I think we've done well, and it shows that we're always capable of putting a good run together.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1534735

Before the Leeds game I said on the match thread that it was the beginning of a run of games we should be looking to get almost maximum points from if we wanted the play offs. So far we've won 3 and lost 1. I'd have taken that every time.

Top made some comments about the play offs being out of reach for us. We may or may not reach them in the end, and I know he doesn't like people calling him out when he gets things wrong, but I think we've done well, and it shows that we're always capable of putting a good run together.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1534735

Don’t mind anyone calling me out, they are biased predictions.

Don’t mind anyone calling me out, they are biased predictions.

Respect for admitting so. Still very unsure, but we've done well to stick around for so long.