The Clairvoyant Megathread- all discussion in here please

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

any one recomend any decent clairvoyant?

no other answers please.

There's one called Lynn Brown and another one called Alan Long I think. She's on the Parson Cross and he's in Walkley.

any numbers please

thx

In all seriousness? One who won't take your money.

Charlatans – nearly all of them… but I do know someone with a bizarre knack of knowing what I am going to do before I do.:wow:

Originally posted by Tony

In all seriousness? One who won't take your money.

Charlatans – nearly all of them… but I do know someone with a bizarre knack of knowing what I am going to do before I do.:wow:

I agree with Tony, clairvoyants should not be trusted they only prey apon people emotions

HI

I haven't met one yet who is anything they are supposed to be.

Save your money. Get some counselling if that is too expensive try bubble wrap.

moving to general as it ain't exactly sheffield

Moon Maiden

I can her name is Yvonne Claperton and I think she is very good. She is based just off Abbeydale Road. PM me and I will give you her number.

Originally posted by wwp8 any one recomend any decent clairvoyant?
If there is a genuine one s/he will know you are looking and will be in contact with you. But don't hold your breath...

If they could predict your future, wouldn't they be calling you?

Yvonne Clapperton is the only one I know in Sheffield. She is based on Carterknowle Rd. I have seen her and everything that she predicted for my life thus far has come true. I haven't yet reached the age for the other stuff.

What I would like to know is..are there any Mediums in Sheffield. ie ones who can get in contact with the dead. I say this in all seriousness. Do you think it is possible?

Originally posted by Gillie

I can her name is Yvonne Claperton and I think she is very good. She is based just off Abbeydale Road. PM me and I will give you her number.

I went to see her once, but she was closed due to unforeseen circumstances.

Guest Pauly

I went to see a clairvoyant a few months ago and this is one that will come to your house. She seemed quite good but so far not much has come true. She did say that I wasn't happy in my career and that I was due for a change soon and that it would keep changing from then on, but who's to say that I wouldn't have done it until she put the idea in my head?

I did see one that lives on Abbeydale Rd South (just next to the Robin Hood pub) and she told me that she could see me walking over a mountain range on a charity event and that a man called Graham would be involved. The following June I was doing a walk over Ben Nevis with my Taekwondo group, and my instructor's name is Graham. Hmm! That kinda freaked me when it all clicked into place.

Between the two of them I've been told that I'd have 2 boys and another tell me that I'd have 2 twin girls and boy. Both of them told me that there was a young lad in 'the spirit world' trying to say hi and tell me that he was ok. I figured out who it was the second time around cos she said he'd committed suicide and a young lad that I knew in college hanged himself in yr 2. Freaky.

I'm coming around to the idea that I don't need the clairvoyants anymore cos whatever's going to happen isn't anything I can change by maybe knowing about it a few months/years in advance. It's interesting stuff I grant you but I'm starting to lose faith. I'll see if I can get the numbers for you though.

I can't remember the name of the one on Abbeydale Rd Sth, but the other one's name is Kym. Both women claim to be Mediums, although whether I believe this or not I have no certain feeling.