Double Yellows on Little London Road TRO?

Little London Road has finally been resurfaced, which is great.

But, new double yellow lines have been added.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.3516591,-1.4839628,3a,60y,15.28h,82.96t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sUPDdJD-rBZqxNgUSZ-UGtw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

All the way along here.

Is anyone aware of a TRO allowing them to restrict parking like this (do they in fact even need a TRO, maybe Planner1 knows?)?

To be fair, the parking on there makes actually getting through a massive pain in the butt most of the time, more so when people park on the corners further back towards the sorting office.

Is anyone aware of a TRO allowing them to restrict parking like this (do they in fact even need a TRO, maybe Planner1 knows?)?

Double yellow lines do need a TRO.

Does this mean it's possible to walk along the footpath near the climbing place now?

You would think so but after driving on there today, I saw 2 cars parked on the double yellow lines and further along opposite the golf place (if that’s still there??) cars were parked opposite along the stone wall section. So basically on week days it’s still going to be hell with them moving to park only just a bit further down where there’s no double yellow lines. Should have been double yellow all down at least one side

People shouldn't obstruct the pavements or park on the corner where it's dangerous, but if a TRO is required, have they actually got one, or did they just slap some yellow paint down?

---------- Post added 17-06-2018 at 10:59 ----------

Double yellow lines do need a TRO.

Is it possible to check if a TRO exists?

People shouldn't obstruct the pavements or park on the corner where it's dangerous, but if a TRO is required, have they actually got one, or did they just slap some yellow paint down?

"They" don't just slap yellow lines down. There will be a TRO. I can check on Monday.

---------- Post added 18-06-2018 at 12:14 ----------

Yes, there is a TRO in place, so the restrictions are legally enforceable.

Requests for enforcement can be made to Parking Services email:parkingenforcement@sheffield.gov.uk

or call 0114 2736255