Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

Unbeleiver?

Nah, this guy was unhinged - always banging on about gas chambers. Unbeliever never went that far;)

It's what Conspiracy Theorists do,you know them as 'Alternative Facts',otherwise known as lies,these are the sickos who want you to believe that dead people in terrorist attacks are paid actors,just like this one who asks how do you know that anyone got hurt in Salisbury?,post 367,.......sick or what?

I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with questioning the official narrative (as put forward by the state of which you're a citizen); so long as you approach it with fairness, balance, objectivity etc.

I guess some people tend to go a bit over the top with it though!

Some posters on this subject have made me wonder what would have happened in 1938 if their attitude to our security had been around at that time.

i suppose you could ask the same about 1914, would you get thousands upon thousands flocking to the colours to end up dead in a muddy ditch? with this lot, you probably wouldnt

Some posters on this subject have made me wonder what would have happened in 1938 if their attitude to our security had been around at that time.

Luckily there was no social media and 24 hour news channels around then. I think most of the UK public believe what the UK Government say about this incident and it is only a small minority who are behaving in a treacherous manner.

I believe the situation would have been much worse if the Policeman had died.

@catpus

Did you provide any hard evidence to support your position? I (and I'm sure others) would be interested to hear what it is, is you have any.

The ranting wall of text approach is a bit of turn-off.

Thanks for your civil reply. I do agree that overly long texts are off putting for most people. But the information I give has been researched from many sources and I do have a dilemma sometimes what to leave out because it is all relevant? Although the transcript from the Tonight programme was perhaps unnecessary, but I wanted to make a point. :+)

The 'hard evidence' you ask for is exposed in alternative sources, and is far more relevant than the standard go to rhetoric from the simpering May that ''Russia did it, because I said so''which belongs in the Nursery, imo and those who believe her belong there too, because they refuse to see the bigger picture or do some research for themselves,

Not all people refuting this manufactured evidence are conspiracy theorists... or Russian sympathisers, but simply those who can see, hear and collate evidence from History.

Nah, this guy was unhinged - always banging on about gas chambers. Unbeliever never went that far;)

Umm I do seem to recall someone like that... going to bug me now....

And another thing that doesn't add up, how come we have not had any info on what actually happened? There was talk about it may have been in their suitcase or something, but its all rather vague to me, the story has more holes than a colander

@Waldo

One of my favourite sites at the moment is CRAIG MURRAY - Historian, Former Ambassador and Homan Rights Activist. One of the things he said was ''I cannot in fact conceive of a more outlandish conspiracy theory than that the Russian government secretly manufactured and stockpiled Novichoks, hidden from the OPCW, and secretly trained assassins, only to blow the whole operation on a retired spy they let out of jail ages ago. Yet nobody calls Boris Johnson a “conspiracy theorist” for positing that.''

I also make a point of reading Also UK COLUMN which at present is the best News source in this country imho.

And May said...."I welcomed the agreement last night from the European Council that they accepted, they agreed with the UK Government's assessment that it was highly likely that Russia was responsible for the attempted murder that took place on the streets of Salisbury and that there was no other alternative explanation."

Highly likely????

Would that stand up in court?

And May said...."I welcomed the agreement last night from the European Council that they accepted, they agreed with the UK Government's assessment that it was highly likely that Russia was responsible for the attempted murder that took place on the streets of Salisbury and that there was no other alternative explanation."

Highly likely????

Would that stand up in court?

highly likely...by looking at all the evidence, you cant be 100% sure since theres no perpetrator

@Waldo

One of my favourite sites at the moment is CRAIG MURRAY - Historian, Former Ambassador and Homan Rights Activist. One of the things he said was ''I cannot in fact conceive of a more outlandish conspiracy theory than that the Russian government secretly manufactured and stockpiled Novichoks, hidden from the OPCW, and secretly trained assassins, only to blow the whole operation on a retired spy they let out of jail ages ago. Yet nobody calls Boris Johnson a “conspiracy theorist” for positing that.''

I also make a point of reading Also UK COLUMN which at present is the best News source in this country imho.

You mean Craig Murray,the Conspiracy Theorist?

A Russian spy who sold secrets to the West turns up half dead in Salisbury, a victim of a Russian nerve agent and this genius thinks it’s the Israelis? Seriously?

Yes seriously. Here he is arguing MI5 vandalised an SNP office as a false flag operation in the run up to the Scottish Independence referendum:

“I warned that the security services will turn to false flag events to discredit the SNP. I said this in my talk to Edinburgh SNP Club on 6 March, and repeated it on this blog last week. Well, it is starting.”

http://hurryupharry.org/2018/03/15/craig-murray-goes-conspiracy-theory-again/

The very last line of this link is the one that normal people need to take note of.

Edited by chalga

You mean Craig Murray,the Conspiracy Theorist?

http://hurryupharry.org/2018/03/15/craig-murray-goes-conspiracy-theory-again/

The very last line of this link is the one that normal people need to take note of.

LOL so Russia cant have done it cos it wouldnt want to damge its standing in the world, but Israel did it to destroy russias standing in the world because it didnt like them meddling in syria, so mossad found some novichek and an old russian spy just near porton down. thats one convoluted conspiracy theory