Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

The Founder 10/10

Michael Keaton plays Ray Kroc in this story about how McDonalds became what it is. Keaton plays the roll well. Don't worry, its not an advert for McDonalds & you do end up feeling for the McDonald brothers. Really worth a look.

Jackie Brown - 8/10 - After the visceral blast of QT's first two films comes this more story based movie and very good and underrated it is, a good cast, good soundtrack and a compelling story, masterful film making.

Nails 2/10

Terrible acting, terrible effects and what on earth is Ross Noble doing in a horror film??!!

Just awful.

The Swiss Army Man: 8.5/10. A genuine laugh out load dark comedy.

Our main lead trapped on a desert island attempts suicide. Partway through his botched attempt a dead body washes up on the beach. Queue a surreal buddy movie as they team up to find their way home.

Watched Brooklyn on BBC last night,quite enjoyable 7/10.

I recorded the film and watched it last night. It was a lovely romantic film and was enjoyable to watch.

9/10

The Founder 10/10

Michael Keaton plays Ray Kroc in this story about how McDonalds became what it is. Keaton plays the roll well. Don't worry, its not an advert for McDonalds & you do end up feeling for the McDonald brothers. Really worth a look.

Agree, its a brilliant underrated film.

Jackie Brown - 8/10 - After the visceral blast of QT's first two films comes this more story based movie and very good and underrated it is, a good cast, good soundtrack and a compelling story, masterful film making.

awesome film and awesome funky soundtrack, really reminds you of the classic.....and not so blacksploitation films and music of the late 60s / 70s

Edited by melthebell

just film and awesome funky soundtrack, really reminds you of the classic.....and not so blacksploitation films and music of the late 60s / 70s

It does exactly that, I've been playing a few of the songs since especially Across 110th Street - great tune.

It does exactly that, I've been playing a few of the songs since especially Across 110th Street - great tune.

i have most of tarantinos soundtracks on cd, great soundtracks, jackie browns one of mi favourites tho, so funky

Worth watching just for Pam Grier. sexy as hell.

Worth watching just for Pam Grier. sexy as hell.

Also known as Coffy and Foxy Brown ;)

Also known as Coffy and Foxy Brown ;)

Indeed, that reminds me, the rapper Foxy brown is hot as hell too x