Look North Sofa Push.

They pushed the Sofa through the Crosspool area, imagine if had gone through the Manor . :hihi: they would have ended up pushin an empty barrow after being mugged and some chav dossin on the sofa in a near by house.:hihi:

Very droll...

Oh Shurrup ya Big Jessie. :loopy:

All power to their elbows as it seems that they are doing it for charity although it makes one wonder if they are getting paid while on the charity event, if so it means that the license payers are actually financing it as most of these events are undertaken by people taking time of work and fund rising at their own expense.

If that is the case then Look North are setting a trend in that people will start to expect to undertake these events while on full pay.

All power to their elbows as it seems that they are doing it for charity although it makes one wonder if they are getting paid while on the charity event, if so it means that the license payers are actually financing it as most of these events are undertaken by people taking time of work and fund rising at their own expense.

If that is the case then Look North are setting a trend in that people will start to expect to undertake these events while on full pay.

Its mainly to be in the lime light graison is like a big kid. The beast from the east the other week, it had to be him that had to get in on the act. Yes they are getting paid they are saleried. That Amey whats her face is another big Poser. She thinks she is an Hollywood film star like old Ackroyd did. :gag:

They pushed the Sofa through the Crosspool area, imagine if had gone through the Manor . :hihi: they would have ended up pushin an empty barrow after being mugged and some chav dossin on the sofa in a near by house.:hihi:

They could have nipped down to Firvale, I saw about 5 old sofas just left outside on the footpaths on my way to work this morning.

But that's the way all these charity things work now , Make a song for Children In Need , further your career and earnings . Where would Geldoff be now without Live Aid

They could have nipped down to Firvale, I saw about 5 old sofas just left outside on the footpaths on my way to work this morning.

They could have picked some litter up on the way through.:roll:

I see old Harry is incapacitated at the moment with knee trouble:roll:

They could have picked some litter up on the way through.:roll:

I see old Harry is incapacitated at the moment with knee trouble:roll:

Seeking yet more attention. Like stated in a previous post, these people are not interested in raising money for charities they just want exposure to further their careers, like celeb Chase, ect, its a case of " Oh my career is flaggin Quick Agent get me on the box, Ill do owt." :roll:

Seeking yet more attention. Like stated in a previous post, these people are not interested in raising money for charities they just want exposure to further their careers, like celeb Chase, ect, its a case of " Oh my career is flaggin Quick Agent get me on the box, Ill do owt." :roll:

Want some gravy for that big chip on your shoulder?

Want some gravy for that big chip on your shoulder?

Stop going on Threads trying to wind people up Halibut Alias Cyclone, TROLL.:suspect:

At least they're doing something interesting. My local news presenters just walked up Scafell Pike. That's it.