Old Siemens CL75 Poppy phone files

My Mrs has an old Siemens phone archived away, which still works (battery and USB cable) but when we plug it into my laptop there is no driver to connect it?

We've searched online, incl the Siemens website, but are out of luck- She might well have to get a cheap SIM and send them, but are there other options?

Thanks

You could try Wammu.

https://wammu.eu/

It's a bit 'old school' but so is the CL75.

I haven't used it for a few years and that was under Linux but there is a Windows version.

You may need to experiment with the connection parameters.

Having just run Wammu on my GNU/Linux Box it looks like it may need a serial cable? And not many PC's with serial port these days - including my GNU/Linux Box! ;)

Having just run Wammu on my GNU/Linux Box it looks like it may need a serial cable? And not many PC's with serial port these days - including my GNU/Linux Box! ;)

It works via USB cable, Bluetooth, IrDA or serial cable.

It works via USB cable, Bluetooth, IrDA or serial cable.

Wammu does but for that brand of phone (it came up with BenQ/Siemens) it was suggesting serial cable - if the other items are available on that particular model then yes - I was speaking in respect of what happened when I was pretending to connect to a BenQ/Siemens mobile using Wammu. ;)