Northern soul dance lessons.

Anybody know of a northern soul dance lessons anywhere in or around sheffield. ? Would like a few lessons for me and my partner. Pm me or just put a message on here. Thanks.

No lessons i know of but there's loads on youtube. can't post links yet so just do a search for northern soul dance lessons

Just review the original Atari game, "Space Invaders" and copy their movements, then you'll be able to dance "Northern Soul".

Just go to N.S. nights and watch others doing basic side moves (gliding) and then try your self. Remember everyone you see doing basic or the other stuff had to learn just ask them . Soulies will always help. Me and pals looked real clowns when we first went to Samanthas early Seventies but we just kept going and steadily progressed. A couple my pals eventually won Competitions. :thumbsup:

Give City Limits Dance Studio a ring, they used to have monthly northern soul nights.