Owls Transfer Rumours For Jan 2017

i would think his dad would advise him to stop at S6.when Man Utd wanted him (David) he didn't want to go.

To be fair I think DH did want to go, who wouldn't but he was an established first team player and would have been first choice at Manchester United, young George is nowhere near that yet.

To be fair I think DH did want to go, who wouldn't but he was an established first team player and would have been first choice at Manchester United, young George is nowhere near that yet.

Personally I'd stay at Wednesday. You only have to look at what's happened to other potentially good youth players. I think his dad would positively influence him too. No point in him going.

i would think his dad would advise him to stop at S6.when Man Utd wanted him (David) he didn't want to go.

Yes he did want to go, and was fuming at first that Francis wouldn't let him go.

It wouldn't surprise me if young George did move - Arsenal would be VERY difficult to turn down

He wont be playing on loan for a non-league side, lets drop it.

Just a simple answer to a simple question would be sufficient.

I don't disagree he won't be leaving.

Yes he did want to go, and was fuming at first that Francis wouldn't let him go.

It wouldn't surprise me if young George did move - Arsenal would be VERY difficult to turn down

I think the difference is though mate Hirst Snr was the finished article at the time of Uniteds interest, George would be putting himself among some of the best young players in the country and might not emerge from the pack.

I think the difference is though mate Hirst Snr was the finished article at the time of Uniteds interest, George would be putting himself among some of the best young players in the country and might not emerge from the pack.

Yeah true.

Only thing is Arsenal have a very good record of bringing young ones along. Saying that you don't hear about the (many I expect) that don't make it.

He's very raw though and hopefully he'll grow with us.