Gutter/downpipe cleaning, repair/replacement MEGATHREAD no jobs/quotes

can anyone recommend a local (s6 ish) company to come and take a look at cleaning and possibly repairing my guttering.

thanks!

Darren at City Roofing is really good.He replaced both my gutters a couple of weeks ago.Very reliable indeed.He did a great job.He cleans out gutters,too.

Tel:- 2643429

If you have victorian wooden gutters, don't let anybody put horrid plastic ones on. They won't join up with a watertight seal, and will look dreadful, besides drenching your's and your neighbours walls giving you damp problems inside.

If you're in a terrace, it may be worth having a chat with neighbours about having the whole run done at the same time, for best/cheapest results :thumbsup:

Hi your GOOD contacts would be appreciated for the above job.

I want 7" wood replacing with plastic and 1 downpipe to be shared by 2 terraced next door houses.

Landlines only please.:)

Hi - I cannot recommend fellow forrummer Dan Campbell highly enough; he did our gutters this summer and has done a brilliant job - he is a forummer so might possibly get in touch with you himself - in case he's not on line his number is 0114 230317

Hi - I cannot recommend fellow forrummer Dan Campbell highly enough; he did our gutters this summer and has done a brilliant job - he is a forummer so might possibly get in touch with you himself - in case he's not on line his number is 0114 230317

That would be me!!

Cheers Chris.

Full contact details are on the URL below. L/L is (0114 2303177) Chris missed the last 7 off!!

Just had a couple of quotes for soffits, fascias and guttering etc from 4 Counties Roofline in Harworth, Doncaster and All Weather Roofline in Doncaster and wanted to ask if anyone has used either of these companies in the past please and what their experiences of them were.

Thanks in advance.

if your in sheffield & need an alternative quote ,call us on the number below

check with trading standard id your best bet. Try one of the lads off here I know that dan2802 of the forum is quite reasonable.

Cheers Mick but its the wrong side of town for me (I've loads on over here).

Mally350z will sort you out with a decent quote. He's done work for me and is first class.